Mail config

Bogdan94202
Hi,

I do not want to receive all the emails from this mail list, I only want to
receive the answers to my questions, is this possible?
If I am not mistaken when I unsubscribed I sent an email which did not reach
the mail list at all (therefore there was of course no chance to get any
replies).
How can I send questions and receive the replies but not to receive all
other posts?
I am newbie for Solr and I doubt I can contribute much by answering to other
posts.

Best regards,
Bogdan

Re: Mail config

hossman

: I do not want to receive all the emails from this mail list, I only want to
: receive the answers to my questions, is this possible?

That's not how mailing lists work.  If you want to participate in teh
community, you have to participate fully.