Mailing list admin?

Harsh J-2
Hey project devs,

Can someone let me know who the MLs admin is? INFRA suggested that
instead of going to them, I could reach out to the admin group local
to the project itself (I didn't know we had admins locally).

P.s. Happy to volunteer to administrate as well.

Please ping me directly,
Thanks,
Harsh J

Re: Mailing list admin?

Harsh J-2
Ping?

Harsh J

Re: Mailing list admin?

Harsh J-2
Is there no one amongst us who has list administrative rights? There's
quite some problems affecting all users of the lists that needs to be
addressed. Can I be granted rights (or at least be told how to get
them), to do the moderation/administration work myself?

Harsh J

Re: Mailing list admin?

Doug Cutting
The moderators of this list can be contacted at common-dev-owner at
hadoop.apache.org.

If you'd like to become a moderator, please send a message to apmail
at apache.org asking to become a moderator.  CC private at
hadoop.apache.org to keep the PMC in the loop.

Doug

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:23 AM, Harsh J <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there no one amongst us who has list administrative rights? There's
> quite some problems affecting all users of the lists that needs to be
> addressed. Can I be granted rights (or at least be told how to get
> them), to do the moderation/administration work myself?
>
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Harsh J <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Ping?
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Harsh J <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hey project devs,
>>>
>>> Can someone let me know who the MLs admin is? INFRA suggested that
>>> instead of going to them, I could reach out to the admin group local
>>> to the project itself (I didn't know we had admins locally).
>>>
>>> P.s. Happy to volunteer to administrate as well.
>>>
>>> Please ping me directly,
>>> Thanks,
>>> Harsh J
>>

>> --
>> Harsh J

> Harsh J

Re: Mailing list admin?

Harsh J-2
Thanks Doug, I'll do this. Sorry I didn't investigate enough to find
out about the owner lists!

--
Harsh J