Manage multiple indexes with Solr

Ycrux
Hi guys !

Is it possible to configure Solr to manage different indexes depending on the added documents ?

For example:
* document "1", with uniq ID "ui1" will be indexed in the "indexA"
* document "2", with uniq ID "ui2" will be indexed in the "indexB"
* document "3", with uniq ID "ui1" will be indexed in the "indexA"

Thus documents "1" and "3" are stored in index "indexA" and document "2" in index "indexB".
In this case "indexA" and "indexB" are completely separate indexes on disk.

Thanks in advance

cheers
Y.

Re: Manage multiple indexes with Solr

Ycrux
Sorry, there's a mistake in my previous example.

Please read this:

* document "1", with uniq ID "ui1" will be indexed in the "indexA"
* document "2", with uniq ID "ui2" will be indexed in the "indexB"
* document "3", with uniq ID "ui3" will be indexed in the "indexA"

Thanks

cheers
Y.

>Is it possible to configure Solr to manage different indexes depending on the added documents ?
>
>For example:
>* document "1", with uniq ID "ui1" will be indexed in the "indexA"
>* document "2", with uniq ID "ui2" will be indexed in the "indexB"
>* document "3", with uniq ID "ui1" will be indexed in the "indexA"
>
>Thus documents "1" and "3" are stored in index "indexA" and document "2" in index "indexB".
>In this case "indexA" and "indexB" are completely separate indexes on disk.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>cheers
>Y.

Re: Manage multiple indexes with Solr

Venkatraman S
i would be interested to know in both the cases :

Case 1 :
* document "1", with uniq ID "ui1" will be indexed in the "indexA"
* document "2", with uniq ID "ui2" will be indexed in the "indexB"
* document "3", with uniq ID "ui3" will be indexed in the "indexA"

Case 2 :
* document "1", with uniq ID "ui1" will be indexed in the "indexA"
* document "2", with uniq ID "ui2" will be indexed in the "indexB"
* document "3", with uniq ID "ui1" will be indexed in the "indexA"

-vEnKAt