Maybe doing a 0.9.1 release

Dennis Kubes-2
What are everyones thoughts about doing an intermediate 0.9.1 release?
There have been some patches lately which might be better in a release
state for newcomers.

Dennis

Re: Maybe doing a 0.9.1 release

Andrzej Białecki-2
Dennis Kubes wrote:
> What are everyones thoughts about doing an intermediate 0.9.1 release?
> There have been some patches lately which might be better in a release
> state for newcomers.

Which ones did you have in mind?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: Maybe doing a 0.9.1 release

Dennis Kubes-2
Mainly the ones that were causing problems with searching due to null
content.  This is kinda low priority and I know we wanted to release a
1.0 sometime soon with 0.16.  Maybe its too much of a hassle, just
thought I would bring it up.

Dennis