Microformats Support - HReview

mikeyc
I have noticed that there are the beginnings of microformats support (rel-tag) in nutch version 0.8.  Is anyone still working on adding other microformats (hreview, hcard)?

If so, I would be interested in helping and/or collaborating.  I already created a simple hreview parser using nutch version 0.7.

-Mike

Re: Microformats Support - HReview

Jérôme Charron
> I have noticed that there are the beginnings of microformats support
> (rel-tag) in nutch version 0.8.

Hi Mike, I have created this plugin for playing a little around
microformats.
It can be a kind of "tutorial" for people who want to add support for
further microformats.

>   Is anyone still working on adding other
> microformats (hreview, hcard)?

I don't remember somebody spoke about this on the lists.

> If so, I would be interested in helping and/or collaborating.  I already
> created a simple hreview parser using nutch version 0.7.

You can for instance adapt it for nutch 0.8 and then attach the patch to a
JIRA issue.
(I will be interested in committing it in nutch)

Regards

http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/

Re: Microformats Support - HReview

mikeyc
Thanks.  I'll go through your rel-tag plugin in version 0.8 and use it as a basis for adding my hreview code.