MoreLikeThis jar doesn't contain classes

MoreLikeThis jar doesn't contain classes

Jonathan Leibiusky
Hi,
I've downloaded Lucene 2.3.0 binaries and in the contrib folder I can see
the Similarity package, but inside the Jar there are no classes!
Downloading the sources I ran into the same issue.

Am I doing something wrong? Where should I get the MoreLikeThis classes
from?

Thanks!

Jonathan

Re: MoreLikeThis jar doesn't contain classes

mark harwood
Looks like an issue with the build process.

MoreLikeThis moved to the contrib\queries area some time ago.

Thanks for the report - we'll need to fix this.