[Moved from Nutch-Dev] Re: how to turn on logging, excersize analyzer, tips on debugging plugins?

[Moved from Nutch-Dev] Re: how to turn on logging, excersize analyzer, tips on debugging plugins?

Thomas Delnoij-3
Kuro,

> 1. How do I turn on the logging facility?

Nutch uses standard JDK 1.4 logging.

> 3. How do I run debugger (eclipse, in may case) over the plugin
> code that would be loaded later? I.e. where do I set the break point
> before the plugin gets loaded?

I just found this
http://wiki.media-style.com/display/nutchDocu/use+eclipse+to+debug+nutch

It's from Dec. 2005, so I am not sure if it will still work.

Rgrds, Thomas

Re: [Moved from Nutch-Dev] Re: how to turn on logging, excersize analyzer, tips on debugging plugins?

Stefan Groschupf-2
> I just found this
> http://wiki.media-style.com/display/nutchDocu/use+eclipse+to+debug
> +nutch
>
> It's from Dec. 2005, so I am not sure if it will still work.

It still work, you only need to add more plugins. :)

Stefan