Multiable Server setup

aisg
I have 5 Pentium Quad Servers that I want to setup Nutch on. I want to setup nutch on these five servers. I want the following servers.
A Spider server
A Document server
A Database Server
A Index server

All machines have 9 10 Gig HD drives in a raid 0 config.

I need to know how to setup nutch to use all these servers. I realy want to try to index all of the web. But I want to start with a 30,000 url dbase to start.

If any one has done this before please forward me the information on the step-by-step instruction. On how to do this . I need to know what linux distro is used. and the setup of the database. Mainly the Mysql set up.

thanks
Michael
aisg1968@aol.com