Multicore : Creating a new core

Vinu Kumar
Hi everyone,
    I am using solrj in a multicore solr setup. Currently I keep a template of conf files and copy the files to the directory I want to create new core in. I then call createCore api passing the new directory as the instancedir and this works fine. But this will be an issue if Solr is running in a remote server. I would like to know if there are any api's to clone a core and then rename it to create a new core through solr/solrj.

Thanks in advance,
- Vinu

Re: Multicore : Creating a new core

Alexander Ramos Jardim
Take a look at this page to see if the API has what you need.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreAdmin

--
Alexander Ramos Jardim