Multiple search at single time

sanraj25
Hi,
   I want to know when Multiple user searching at a time in solr server,how the request handled in solr server.Please give the process of that search handling.And  tell me how the load balncing performed in solr index.
Thanks in Advance

-sanraj

Re: Multiple search at single time

Jae Joo
This is done by serverlet container, but by solr. Solr is just an application.

Jae
   I want to know when Multiple user searching at a time in solr server,how
the request handled in solr server.Please give the process of that search
handling.And  tell me how the load balncing performed in solr index.
Thanks in Advance

-sanraj

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T