Need Nutch to Index to Different Folder

Rushikesh K
Hi All,
I need some help on this ,I have two different servers Say *S1* AND *S2 *Which
has Nutch and SOLR running and Nutch indexing the data to *DATA* folder in
*SOLR*  .
Now my requirement is NUTCH should index the data to a new FOLDER in server
*S3.*This folder will contain only the index files and SOLR should look
this Folder for searching.
Has anyone run into this situation? Can you please let me know possible
solutions.

I am using NUTCH 1.14 and SOLR 6.4.

--
Regards
Rushikesh M
.Net Developer

Re: Need Nutch to Index to Different Folder

Sebastian Nagel-2
Hi,

if server S3 has Solr running, this would be a simple change of
- (Nutch 1.14) just change the property solr.server.url
- (Nutch 1.15) see https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/IndexWriters

Best,
Sebastian