Need help for a recommender project

Thiwanka Somasiri
Hi all,
          I am doing a recommender system project for my final year project
in my university. I need to know how Apache Mahout can be used in my
project. Specially collaborative filtering techniques are meant to be used
in the project. I got to know that there is a CF engine called taste in
Mahout. Can anyone tell me how to get the information about Taste in my
project.

Thanks.
A.S.Thiwanka Somasiri.

--

Regards

A.S.Thiwanka Somasiri

Skype : executionerwild
MSN   : [hidden email]

Re: Need help for a recommender project

JAGANADH G
On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Thiwanka Somasiri <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>          I am doing a recommender system project for my final year project
> in my university. I need to know how Apache Mahout can be used in my
> project. Specially collaborative filtering techniques are meant to be used
> in the project. I got to know that there is a CF engine called taste in
> Mahout. Can anyone tell me how to get the information about Taste in my
> project.

Checkout the book Mahout in Action
--
JAGANADH G