Need help in GeoSpatial Searching into Solr Server

Need help in GeoSpatial Searching into Solr Server

niraj kumar
I have 100 documents into Solr, type of location field is
*org.apache.solr.schema.TextField.*

I am unable to run any query to search nearby points with reference to that
field.

So if you can help into it or provide some program reference in JAVA with
same kind of implementation.

Thanks,
Niraj

Re: Need help in GeoSpatial Searching into Solr Server

Erick Erickson
Why are you using  text field for location? You must use the proper field type.

You need to follow the instructions in the “spatial search” section of
the reference guide, here’s the ref guide for Solr 7:

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_7/spatial-search.html

Best,
Erick