Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of domain,subject,from address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam

Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of domain,subject,from address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam

swap
Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of domain,subject,from
address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam
  and label status i.e read and unread with it.The label and label status
should be displayed as percentage.

Scenorio 1
Document structure is as mentioned below indexed in solr. message_id is
unique field in solr
  {
    "email_date_time": 1548922689,
    "subject": "abcdef",
    "created": 1548932108,
    "domain": "xxxx.com",
    "message_id": "123456789uiyyyy",
    "label": "inbox",
    "from_address": xxxbc.com",
    "email": "[hidden email]",
    "label_status": "unread"
  }

  {
    "email_date_time": 1548922689,
    "subject": "abcdef",
    "created": 1548932108,
    "domain": "xxxx.com",
    "message_id": "zxiuuuuu223333",
    "label": "inbox",
    "from_address": xxxbc.com",
    "email": "[hidden email]",
    "label_status": "unread"
  }

  {
    "email_date_time": 1548922689,
    "subject": "defg",
    "created": 1548932108,
    "domain": "yyyy.com",
    "message_id": "ftyuiooo899",
    "label": "inbox",
    "from_address": xxxbc.com",
    "email": "[hidden email]",
    "label_status": "unread"
  }

I have below mentioned point to be implemented

1. Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of
domain,subject,from address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam
  and label status i.e read and unread with it.The label and label status
should be displayed as percentage.

2. Need to paginate the record along with the implementation 1

Display will be as mentioned below

1. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:hello from addredd: abcd@iiiii

inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80%
read percentage  : 30%  unread percentage : 70%

2. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:hi from addredd: abcd@iiiii

3. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:where from addredd: abcd@iiiii

inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80%
read percentage  : 30%  unread percentage : 70%

Re: Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of domain,subject,from address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam

Scott Stults
Hi Swapnil,

There wasn't a a question in your post, so I'm guessing you're having
trouble getting started. Take a look at the JSON Facet API. That should get
you most of the way there.

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_5/json-facet-api.html

k/r,
Scott

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 7:36 AM swap <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of domain,subject,from
> address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam
>   and label status i.e read and unread with it.The label and label status
> should be displayed as percentage.
>
> Scenorio 1
> Document structure is as mentioned below indexed in solr. message_id is
> unique field in solr
>   {
>     "email_date_time": 1548922689,
>     "subject": "abcdef",
>     "created": 1548932108,
>     "domain": "xxxx.com",
>     "message_id": "123456789uiyyyy",
>     "label": "inbox",
>     "from_address": xxxbc.com",
>     "email": "[hidden email]",
>     "label_status": "unread"
>   }
>
>   {
>     "email_date_time": 1548922689,
>     "subject": "abcdef",
>     "created": 1548932108,
>     "domain": "xxxx.com",
>     "message_id": "zxiuuuuu223333",
>     "label": "inbox",
>     "from_address": xxxbc.com",
>     "email": "[hidden email]",
>     "label_status": "unread"
>   }
>
>   {
>     "email_date_time": 1548922689,
>     "subject": "defg",
>     "created": 1548932108,
>     "domain": "yyyy.com",
>     "message_id": "ftyuiooo899",
>     "label": "inbox",
>     "from_address": xxxbc.com",
>     "email": "[hidden email]",
>     "label_status": "unread"
>   }
>
> I have below mentioned point to be implemented
>
> 1. Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of
> domain,subject,from address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam
>   and label status i.e read and unread with it.The label and label status
> should be displayed as percentage.
>

> 2. Need to paginate the record along with the implementation 1
>

> Display will be as mentioned below
>

> 1. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:hello from addredd: abcd@iiiii
>
> inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80%
> read percentage  : 30%  unread percentage : 70%
>
> 2. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:hi from addredd: abcd@iiiii
>
> inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80%
> read percentage  : 30%  unread percentage : 70%
>

> 3. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:where from addredd: abcd@iiiii
>
> inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80%
> read percentage  : 30%  unread percentage : 70%

Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC
http://www.opensourceconnections.com

RE: Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of domain,subject,from address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam

Margaret Owens
Please remove me from this list.

> [...]

> Display will be as mentioned below
>

> 1. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:hello from addredd: abcd@iiiii
>
> inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80% read percentage  : 30%
> unread percentage : 70%
>
> 2. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:hi from addredd: abcd@iiiii
>
> inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80% read percentage  : 30%
> unread percentage : 70%
>

> 3. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:where from addredd: abcd@iiiii
>
> inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80% read percentage  : 30%
> unread percentage : 70%

Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC
| 434.409.2780
http://www.opensourceconnections.com

Re: Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of domain,subject,from address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam

Erick Erickson
1> please don't hijack threads, start a new topic

2> Please follow the instructions here:
must use the _exact_ same e-mail as you used to subscribe.

If the initial try doesn't work and following the suggestions at the
"problems" link doesn't work for you, let us know. But note you need
to show us the _entire_ return header to allow anyone to diagnose the
problem.

Best,
Erick