New Tika mailing lists, moderators wanted

New Tika mailing lists, moderators wanted

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

I'm about to request the following new mailing lists for Tika:

Any volunteers to join me in moderating these lists (mostly to screen
messages from unsubscribed addresses)? It would be nice to have two or
three people as moderators to avoid any single points of failure.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: New Tika mailing lists, moderators wanted

Grant Ingersoll-2
You can put me down as a moderator, if you want.

On Nov 15, 2008, at 7:14 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm about to request the following new mailing lists for Tika:
>
>    [hidden email]
>    [hidden email]
>    [hidden email]
>
> Any volunteers to join me in moderating these lists (mostly to screen
> messages from unsubscribed addresses)? It would be nice to have two or
> three people as moderators to avoid any single points of failure.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Re: New Tika mailing lists, moderators wanted

Mattmann, Chris A (3010)
Jukka,

Please add me too. I would like to help.

Cheers,
Chris

On 11/15/08 4:25 AM, "Grant Ingersoll" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You can put me down as a moderator, if you want.
>
> On Nov 15, 2008, at 7:14 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm about to request the following new mailing lists for Tika:
>>
>>    [hidden email]
>>    [hidden email]
>>    [hidden email]
>>
>> Any volunteers to join me in moderating these lists (mostly to screen
>> messages from unsubscribed addresses)? It would be nice to have two or
>> three people as moderators to avoid any single points of failure.
>>
>> BR,
>>
>> Jukka Zitting

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Email: [hidden email]
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
Phone: +1 (818) 354-8810
Cognizant Development Engineer | Architecture/Implementation Lead
EDRN Informatics Center        | Virtual Oceanographic Data Center
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory       Pasadena, CA, USA
Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246

Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Jukka Zitting <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm about to request the following new mailing lists for Tika:
>
>    [hidden email]
>    [hidden email]
>    [hidden email]
>
> Any volunteers to join me in moderating these lists (mostly to screen
> messages from unsubscribed addresses)?

Thanks, Grant and Chris!

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1796 for the mailing
list migration request.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: New Tika mailing lists, moderators wanted

Michael Wechner
Jukka Zitting schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I'm about to request the following new mailing lists for Tika:
>
>     [hidden email]

I would like to suggest to use

[hidden email]

instead
>     [hidden email]

also

[hidden email]

in order to make it clear that "dev" doesn't stand for "developers"

Cheers

Michael

>     [hidden email]
>
> Any volunteers to join me in moderating these lists (mostly to screen
> messages from unsubscribed addresses)? It would be nice to have two or
> three people as moderators to avoid any single points of failure.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Re: New Tika mailing lists, moderators wanted

Jonathan Koren
Of course foo-user and foo-dev are the standard names for such
listservs.

--
Jonathan Koren
[hidden email]