No registered leader was found after waiting for 1000ms in solr

No registered leader was found after waiting for 1000ms in solr

maimuna ambareen
when i run the healthcheck command in solr :
bin/solr healthcheck -c mypet -z x.x.x.x:2181 i am getting
No registered leader was found after waiting for 1000ms

However i am able to find other details and list of live nodes as well in
the output.  Can someone explain me the reason behind this error ?

Re: No registered leader was found after waiting for 1000ms in solr

kamaci
Hi Maimuna,

Could you check here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47868737/solr-cloud-no-registered-leader-was-found-after-waiting-for-4000ms