Not able to access Solr Admin

Bondiga, Murali
Hi,

I installed Solr Server on my machine and able to access with localhost. I tried accessing from a different machine with IP Address but not able to access it. What do I need to do to be able to access the Solr instance from any machine within the network?

Thanks,
Murali

Re: Not able to access Solr Admin

elsadek
details... details....everybody let's say details !

Which app server are you using ?
What is the error message that you get when trying to access solr admin from
another machine  ?

Abdelhamid ABID
Software Engineer- J2EE / WEB

RE: Not able to access Solr Admin

Bondiga, Murali
Thank you so much for the reply.

I am using Jetty which comes with Solr installation.

http://localhost:8983/solr/

The above URL works fine.

The below URL does not work:

http://177.44.9.119:8983/solr/

Abdelhamid ABID
Software Engineer- J2EE / WEB

Re: Not able to access Solr Admin

elsadek
When you access from another machine what message error do you get ?

Check your remote access with Telnet to see if the server respond

Abdelhamid ABID
Software Engineer- J2EE / WEB

Help in facet query

Sushan Rungta-2

Can I restrict the facet search within the result count?

Example: A total of 100 documents were fetched for a given query x, and
facet worked in these 100 documents. I want that facet should work only on
first 10 documents fetched from query x.

Regards,

Sushan Rungta