Not able to edit Confluence

Atri Sharma-3
I am trying to create a SIP but unable to create a page. What am I doing wrong?

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: Not able to edit Confluence

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Maybe first check that you are using your Apache ID and not some older ID before you became a committer?

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Not able to edit Confluence

Atri Sharma-3
And you were right. Thank you!

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 9:12 PM David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Maybe first check that you are using your Apache ID and not some older ID before you became a committer?
>
> On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 2:58 AM Atri Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to create a SIP but unable to create a page. What am I doing wrong?
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Atri
>> Apache Concerted