Not able to load Nutch Search page

Jaya Ghosh
Hello,

Greetings!

Using Peter Wang's tutorial I could finally perform a crawl and deploy Nutch
0.9.

To test the search I entered:

bin/nutch org.apache.nutch.server.NutchBean apache

Got 31 hits

Next I tried using Tomcat Manager.

Could deploy  Nutch. After the deployment I updated the nutch-site.xml
located in tomcat-home/nutch0.9/WEB-INF/classes.

Reloaded the application in the Manager.html and opened another browser and
specified http://localhost.8080 <http://localhost.8080/> .

This should open the Nutch search page. But it is not opening the page and
instead loads the tomcat manager.html. I also stopped/restarted tomcat and
the application few time but in vain.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jaya

RE: Not able to load Nutch Search page

Jaya Ghosh
To all Nutch users.

This mail seems to be from a mentally deranged person ([hidden email])
who keeps hacking other's email accounts and sends mail on their behalf. He
has just done that with my recent post. Beware of this sick creature.

Regards