Nutch-0.5

Jorge Handl
Hi! This is my first post, and I'm a nutch newbie... sorry about that! :)
I'm looking for the source code of version 0.5, as released around
August 2004. I couldn't find it in the usual places (web, svn repository).
Any help will be apreciated!

RE: Nutch-0.5

Jorge Handl
I already found it, sorry about that!