Nutch 0.9 officially released!

chrismattmann
Hi Folks,

 After some hard work from all folks involved, we've managed to push out
Apache Nutch, release 0.9. This is the second release of Nutch based
entirely on the underlying Hadoop platform. This release includes several
critical bug fixes, as well as key speedups described in more detail at Sami
Siren's blog:

 http://blog.foofactory.fi/2007/03/twice-speed-half-size.html

 See the list of changes made in this version:

 http://www.apache.org/dist/lucene/nutch/CHANGES-0.9.txt

The release is available here.

 http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/nutch/

 Special thanks to (in no particular order): Andrzej Bialecki, Dennis Kubes,
Sami Siren, and the rest of the Nutch development team for providing lots of
help along the way, and for allowing me to be the release manager! Enjoy the
new release!

Cheers,
  Chris