Nutch 1.17 download available?

jjanderson5
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nutch 1.17 download available?

lewis john mcgibbney-2
Hi Jim,
Response below

On 2020/06/06 14:23:24, Jim Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I cannot find a download for Nutch 1.17. Is Nutch 1.17 available for
> download? If so, can someone please give me a pointer.

Nutch 1.17 is current master branch e.g. in development, meaning that there is no official release as of yet.

The most recent version of Nutch is 1.16 which you can download from the downloads page http://nutch.apache.org/downloads.html

Heads up here, all official releases are automatically archived at archive.apache.org. For example, the Nutch releases are available at http://archive.apache.org/dist/nutch/

Thanks. Any more questions please let us know :)

lewismc

Re: Nutch 1.17 download available?

Sebastian Nagel-2
Hi Jim,

Nutch 1.17 should land soon but there are a couple of issue to be fixed before the release.

Best,
Sebastian