Nutch 2.3 ?

BlackIce
Any idea on when Nutch 2.3 will be released?

Thnx

Re: Nutch 2.3 ?

lewis john mcgibbney
Hi BlackIce,

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 10:52 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any idea on when Nutch 2.3 will be released?
>
> Thnx
>

> We have a roadmap here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:roadmap-panel
What would be great is if you could help us out with reviewing some issues.
I would like to see a release by the end of the month of May but it depends
on reviewing key issues marked as unresolved for the 2.3 release roadmap.
Thank you

Re: Nutch 2.3 ?

BlackIce
I'm on it ;)

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 4:05 AM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi BlackIce,
>
> On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 10:52 PM, <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> > Any idea on when Nutch 2.3 will be released?
> >
> > Thnx
> >

> > We have a roadmap here
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:roadmap-panel
> What would be great is if you could help us out with reviewing some issues.
> I would like to see a release by the end of the month of May but it depends
> on reviewing key issues marked as unresolved for the 2.3 release roadmap.
> Thank you

Re: Nutch 2.3 ?

BlackIce
If Someone could explin to me how to get the code from there....

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 1:39 AM, BlackIce <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm on it ;)
>

> On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 4:05 AM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi BlackIce,
>>
>> On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 10:52 PM, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>

>> > Any idea on when Nutch 2.3 will be released?
>> >
>> > Thnx
>> >

>> > We have a roadmap here
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:roadmap-panel
>> What would be great is if you could help us out with reviewing some
>> issues.
>> I would like to see a release by the end of the month of May but it
>> depends
>> on reviewing key issues marked as unresolved for the 2.3 release roadmap.
>> Thank you

Re: Nutch 2.3 ?

BlackIce
mailing list seems to have been a bit screwy....

reply to the other Nutch 2.x question:

I have httpcore-4.2.5.jar

with what/where does it have to match?

thnx