Nutch Configure multiple fetch plugins

abhay
Hello,

I would like to know how  to configure multiple fetch plugins (like
protocol-selenium for dynamic and protocol-http for static content)? I
remember seeing this feature before but could't find it.

Thank you
~Abhay

Re: Nutch Configure multiple fetch plugins

Markus Jelsma-2
Hello Abhay,

You can configure a protocol plugin per host using the
host-protocol-mapping.txt configuration file. Its usage is:
<hostname> <tab> <plugin_id> or protocol:<protocol> <tab> <plugin_id>

Regards,
Markus

Op vr 2 apr. 2021 om 15:18 schreef Abhay Ratnaparkhi <
[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know how  to configure multiple fetch plugins (like
> protocol-selenium for dynamic and protocol-http for static content)? I
> remember seeing this feature before but could't find it.
>
> Thank you
> ~Abhay

Re: Nutch Configure multiple fetch plugins

abhay
Thank you Markus. I was able to find it.

~Abhay