Nutch - Microsoft Search Server integration

Nutch - Microsoft Search Server integration

Lukáš Vlček
Hi,

Is it possible to integrate Nutch into MS Search Server via OpenSearch API?
(MS Search Server support Open Search:
http://www.microsoft.com/enterprisesearch/serverproducts/searchserver/features.aspx
)

I think it should be possible to pass user query from MS server to Nutch and
integrate Nutch search result into MS server search result but I didn't have
a chance to try this out yet. Does anybody have any experience which can be
shared?

Thanks,
Lukas

http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/

Re: Nutch - Microsoft Search Server integration

hossman

: Is it possible to integrate Nutch into MS Search Server via OpenSearch API?

you'll probably find someone who can answer this question on the
nutch-user@lucene mailing list.