Nutch Newbie question: why do .txt files not show up in search results?

Nutch Newbie question: why do .txt files not show up in search results?

scottkim
I can't seem to get txt files to show up in search results.  Do I need to
configure it somewhere?

Thanks for any help,
Scott

Re: Nutch Newbie question: why do .txt files not show up in search results?

Jayant Kumar Gandhi
You need to enable the 'parse-text' plugin in your nutch-site.xml
using the property 'plugin.includes'

see nutch-default.xml for example

--
www.jkg.in | http://www.jkg.in/contact-me/