Nutch Release 0.9 - Waiting for release to propagate to mirrors

Nutch Release 0.9 - Waiting for release to propagate to mirrors

chrismattmann
Hi Guys,

 I've just moved forward with step 13 in the release process (waiting for
release to propogate to mirrors). Should I just go ahead and do the other
steps (update Nutch site, update Lucene site, Update javadoc, create version
in JIRA, etc.)? It seems that I could do these without the release having
propagated to the mirrors as of yet. What do you guys think?

 Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

Re: Nutch Release 0.9 - Waiting for release to propagate to mirrors

chrismattmann
Hi Guys,

 Okay, it looks like Nutch 0.9 has propagated to (at least some of the)
Apache mirror sites. So, I will now move forward with the final steps of the
release. I will have some free time later this afternoon (PST, Los Angeles
time) to finish it up. I'll post an email to the developers list announcing
the completion of the release.

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

On 4/4/07 7:21 PM, "Chris Mattmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
>  I've just moved forward with step 13 in the release process (waiting for
> release to propogate to mirrors). Should I just go ahead and do the other
> steps (update Nutch site, update Lucene site, Update javadoc, create version
> in JIRA, etc.)? It seems that I could do these without the release having
> propagated to the mirrors as of yet. What do you guys think?
>
>  Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
>   Chris

Chris A. Mattmann
[hidden email]
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246

Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect