Nutch-Trunk problem with crawl. Please help me.

Nutch-Trunk problem with crawl. Please help me.

nutcheater
I am using the nightly version of Nutch (Nutch-trunk). I got it from http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Nutch-trunk/
When i debugged it with eclipse. In the eclipse environment at the Run Configuration/ Arguments tab, i pass the argument as follow: crawl urls -dir crawl -solr http://localhost:8080/solr/ -depth 3 -topN 10
I've already installed Solr tomcat. But i don't know why when crawl it with eclipse, it appear the error as follow:
 java.io.IOException: Job failed!
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:1252)
        at org.apache.nutch.indexer.solr.SolrIndexer.indexSolr(SolrIndexer.java:86)
        at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Crawl.main(Crawl.java:175)
crawl finished: crawl

+ Line 86 of SolrIndexer.java is: "JobClient.runJob(job);"
+ Line 175 of Crawl.java is: "indexer.indexSolr(solrUrl, crawlDb, linkDb, Arrays.asList(HadoopFSUtil.getPaths(fstats)));"
Please help me.