I googled and researched and I am not finding any solutions. I'm hoping
someone here can help.
I have txt files with about 50,000 seed urls that are fed to Nutch for
crawling and then indexing in SOLR. However, it will not index more than
about 39,000 pages no matter what I do. The robots.txt file gives Nutch
access to the entire site.
This is a snippet of the last Nutch run:
nerator: starting at 2019-10-30 14:44:38
Generator: Selecting best-scoring urls due for fetch.
Generator: filtering: false
Generator: normalizing: true
Generator: topN: 80000
Generator: 0 records selected for fetching, exiting ...
Generate returned 1 (no new segments created)
Escaping loop: no more URLs to fetch now
I ran that crawl about 5 or 6 times. It seems to index about 6,000 pages
per run. I planned to keep running it until it hit the 50,000+ page mark
which would indicate that all of the pages where indexed. That last run it
just ended without crawling anything more.
Below are some of the potentially relevent config settings. I removed the
"description" for brevity.