NutchBean query problem

nutchvf
Hi nutchers!
I am attempting to run the NutchBean.java (0.9 release) using the plugin described in:

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/WritingPluginExample-0%2e9

In this example,the meta-tag indexed and searched is "recommended".In my case,i have developed the same plugin,asking for the meta tag called "author".
The pages are indexed correctly (because i have used Luke to do a query against these indexes and correct results are obtained).
However,when I do a search with my NutchBean.java included into my Eclipse Project,I have noticed that there are no results when the query is composed by more than one word (For example, author:"John Done").Any suggestion?

Regards,
Dave