[OT] Mailing lists

Andrew McNabb
Now that Hadoop is branched off, and since I'm more interested in Hadoop
than in web indexing, I was just curious whether or not there are plans
to branch off a hadoop-dev mailing list.  Anything to reduce email. :)

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/

Re: [OT] Mailing lists

Doug Cutting
Andrew McNabb wrote:
> Now that Hadoop is branched off, and since I'm more interested in Hadoop
> than in web indexing, I was just curious whether or not there are plans
> to branch off a hadoop-dev mailing list.  Anything to reduce email. :)

http://lucene.apache.org/hadoop/mailing_lists.html

Doug