PING returns error 500

Jack L
Hello solr-user,

When running the original "example" index, PING works fine. When
running my real index that has 230K documents, PING gives eror 500
very quickly even. There is no load. Restarting solr does not
fix this problem. Any ideas? I didn't put in any custom code.

HTTP ERROR: 500
Internal Server Error
RequestURI=/solr/admin/ping
Powered by Jetty://

--
Best regards,
Jack

Re: PING returns error 500

Yonik Seeley-2
On 4/28/07, Jack L <[hidden email]> wrote:
> When running the original "example" index, PING works fine. When
> running my real index that has 230K documents, PING gives eror 500
> very quickly even. There is no load. Restarting solr does not
> fix this problem. Any ideas? I didn't put in any custom code.

Try customizing the pingQuery in solrconfig.xml
or running it manually to see if it gives a problem.

-Yonik