Please let me know in which scenarios the followign exception will come in hadoop-datanode side

Please let me know in which scenarios the followign exception will come in hadoop-datanode side

sandeeppaul
java.io.IOException Blockblk_129_3380 is not valid

            at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.FSDataset.getBlockFile(FSDataset.java
:962).

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is