Policies Around Posting On Wiki

Atri Sharma-3
Hi Folks,

Do we have a policy around sharing design details of a feature on the
Wiki? I am working something which I would like design review on, as
well document it for future reference.

./Atri

Re: Policies Around Posting On Wiki

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
No policies as far as I know, just throw up a page and ask for review I guess.
When we get around to making the new lucene developer guide somewhere we could define such policy.
I think it is a good idea to find one way to do more thorough design review and also design documentation.
Design docs could go in the new Asciidoc developer guide I guess, but design draft for review could start its life in Confluence...

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

4. sep. 2019 kl. 09:34 skrev Atri Sharma <[hidden email]>:

Hi Folks,

Do we have a policy around sharing design details of a feature on the
Wiki? I am working something which I would like design review on, as
well document it for future reference.

./Atri

For additional commands, [hidden email]