Porn sites' link at the download page

howard chen
http://apache.hkmirror.org/lucene/nutch/

see the bottom...

is that allowed? it has been for quite a long time...and last time I
report to apache.org and no one reply me.

Re: Porn sites' link at the download page

Briggs
I say, "free bandwidth is free bandwidth".  And I do mean both
meanings of "free".

Is this mirror againt Apache's term?

On 12/10/06, howard chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://apache.hkmirror.org/lucene/nutch/
>
> see the bottom...
>
> is that allowed? it has been for quite a long time...and last time I
> report to apache.org and no one reply me.

Re: Porn sites' link at the download page

Zaheed Haque
I don't see anything in the TC

http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

It's best you direct your questions here.. by creating an issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10410&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=11531

Regards