Proofreading

Steve Maloy
Hey, guys! I have my dissertation deadline in a week, but it isn`t ready yet. I mean, i`m almost done with everything despite a proofreading. How do you think, 5 days for proofreading will be enough? I already found some really good tips here, but i am still worrying about the time i have.

Or probably i should ask for help? I mean, should i look for best dissertation proofreading service in the web? In this case, 5 days will be enough for them, but i`m not sure about the quality. And it`s cheating (is it?). So how do you think, what should i do? Already thank you.