Proximity Search between phrases

Vasudevan Comandur
Hello,

    I am new to using Lucene Indexing Server and to query syntax as well. I
went through the documentation about using proximity searches between 2
words.

    But I would like to use proximity searches between two phrases. How do I
construct the Query for Lucene to fetch the relevant documents.?

    For Ex. The query is "Economic Meltdown in Asian Countries" and the two
phrases are "Economic Meltdown" and "Asian Countries". I would like to
    use proximity search between the two phrases.

   How can I construct the Lucene query for proximity search between two
phrases.

   I appreciate your help on this.

Regards
 Vasu

Re: Proximity Search between phrases

Aaron Schon
Take a look at SpanQuery and SpanNearQuery.

Re: Re: Proximity Search between phrases

Tom Roberts LUXONLINE
AUTOMATIC REPLY
LUX is closed until 5th January 2009