Query regarding Path Hierarchy tokenizer

Query regarding Path Hierarchy tokenizer

Shubham Goswami
Hello Community

I am using Path Hierarchy Tokenizer in which i am storing a path as a field
value. Tokenizer splits that path in different tokens and they can be used
as synonyms. But while querying those tokens, solr is not able to parse the
query. Can somebody please tell me how to query these kinds of tokens ?
these are the tokens indexed

"c:", "c:/usr", "c:/usr/local", "c:/usr/local/apache

--
Kind Regards,
Shubham Goswami
email: *[hidden email]*
*www.hotwax.co <http://www.hotwax.co/>*

Re: Query regarding Path Hierarchy tokenizer

Erick Erickson
> But while querying those tokens, solr is not able to parse the
> query.

You need to show us exactly the query and the error message. At a guess, since you haven’t provided the information, you need to escape the colon since it’s part of the query syntax, i.e. something like

q=field:c\:/usr

Best,
Erick