QueryParserHelper sub classe not called

ngoyal184

I have tried implementing subclass of queryhelper as described in following post Solr Custom parser issue the code of custom query parser is not called .please take a look into this.

Can take a llok my question on stackoverflow also

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18431700/queryparserhelper-sub-classe-not-called

Please help me asap as i have stuck due to this

Re: QueryParserHelper sub classe not called

Erick Erickson
Would it work to just use eDismax, with no qf fields and pf fields.

Warning: I haven't tested the idea, but it might be worth a shot.

Erick