Question on adaptive re-fetch plugin

scott green
Hi

NUTCH-61(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-61) is about
adaptive re-fetch plugin, and Jerome Charron had commented --"Why not
making FetchSchedule a new ExtensionPoint and then
DefaultFetchSchedule and AdaptiveFetchSchedule some fetch schedule
plugins? ". I am for it. Maintaining non-offical nutch source is
bitter to me. So why not provide another plugin and test it. When it
is stable enough, we can merge them, right?

- Scott

Re: Question on adaptive re-fetch plugin

吴志敏
yes, i 'm ur side

--
www.babatu.com