RDF uploader -- has anyone built such a beast?

RDF uploader -- has anyone built such a beast?

Ian Holsman (Lists)
Hi.

For a project i'm working on, I'm getting a RDF formatted feed.

I was wondering if someone has built a RDF to solr upload function
similar to the CSV and mysql ones sitting in Jira.

regards
Ian

Re: RDF uploader -- has anyone built such a beast?

Chris Hostetter-3

: For a project i'm working on, I'm getting a RDF formatted feed.
:
: I was wondering if someone has built a RDF to solr upload function
: similar to the CSV and mysql ones sitting in Jira.

no, but i've been meaning to try and write an XsltUpdateHandler that can
do the inverse of the XsltResponseWriter .. take in any arbitrary XML,
and apply a server xslt to transform it into the "standard" xml format for
updates ... but i have no idea if/when i'll get to it, so feel free to
take a shot at it if you're interested.

-Hoss