RE: Excessive Wire logging while indexing. Blank output from tika parser

RE: Excessive Wire logging while indexing. Blank output from tika parser

Phil Scadden
Belay that. I found out why parser was just returning empty data - I didn’t have the right artefact in maven. In case anyone else trips on this:
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tika</groupId>
            <artifactId>tika-core</artifactId>
            <version>1.12</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tika</groupId>
            <artifactId>tika-parsers</artifactId>
            <version>1.12</version>
        </dependency>

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.