[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.2.0 RC1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.2.0 RC1

Ignacio Vera

It's been >72h since the vote was initiated and the result is:

+1  8  (5 binding)

 0  0

-1  0

This vote has PASSED

I am +1 to have a separate ANNOUNCE mail in Solr mailing list about the bad default as this is not specific to this release.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.2.0 RC1

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Ignacio,
When you do the final release steps, please try out the updated addVersion.py here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8883 which generate more complete and consistent new version sections in CHANGES.txt for our next release.  I should commit this.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer