[RESULT][VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.5.0 RC1

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.5.0 RC1

Alan Woodward-3
It’s been >72 hours since the vote was initiated and the result is:

+1 10 (8 binding)
 0 0
-1 0

This vote has PASSED

RE: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.5.0 RC1

Uwe Schindler
Hi Alan,

If you run into trouble with uploading and making Javadocs available via SVN, just contact me. Normally after committing it to the well-known Subversion folder, it should get visible on https://lucene.apache.org, but that's untested. Maybe we need to ping Infra.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de
> It’s been >72 hours since the vote was initiated and the result is:
>
> +1 10 (8 binding)
>  0 0
> -1 0
>
> This vote has PASSED

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.5.0 RC1

Anshum Gupta
I'm late but another +1 can't hurt :)

Thanks for doing this, Alan.

Here's my +1.