Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC - Omkar Reddy

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC - Omkar Reddy

lewis john mcgibbney-2
Excellent. Good job Omkar.

http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC - Omkar Reddy

Jorge Betancourt
Welcome on board Omkar!

Best regards,
Jorge