Re : Accentued characters in result

Aisha-2
Hi,

you should look at this link and get the AccentReplacer class :

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-nutch-user/200602.mbox/%3cBAY102-F167F537EFF3E57703D0644F3FF0@...%3e

you have to put it on the util package and create a new plugin filter using in the same way as index-basic or index-more use the others filters.
Don't forget to add this new plugin in your configuration nutch-site.xml.
This work well for me I hope it will be the same for you...........

Aïcha