Re: [EXTERNAL] Regarding unicodeencode Error

Re: [EXTERNAL] Regarding unicodeencode Error

Chris Mattmann
Hi Sumanth,

Are you using Tika Python? Or plain Tika in Java?

Can you file a ticket and share the PDF?

Cheers,

Chris

From: "Gowda,Sumanth" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 12:58 AM
To: "Mattmann, Chris A (US 1760)" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Regarding unicodeencode Error

Hi Chris,

I was trying to read a pdf using the tika parser and I am getting a unicodeencodeError  for u2013.Any idea how I can resolve this?

Thanks,

Sumanth Gowda

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

Re: [EXTERNAL] Regarding unicodeencode Error

Chris Mattmann
OK can you please post an issue http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA and attach your
document and specific error? Thanks!

From: "Gowda,Sumanth" <[hidden email]>