Re: Re: Re: Payloads

Tom Roberts LUXONLINE
AUTOMATIC REPLY
LUX is closed until 5th January 2009

Re: Re: Re: Payloads

Greg Shackles
That sounds pretty cool Karl, and I also dig your use of Motorhead as an
example : )

I recently built an application where payloads were a lifesaver, but my
usage of them is pretty basic.  I am indexing pages of text, so I use
payloads to store metadata about each word on the page - size, color,
rotation, etc.   It's nothing too special, but definitely works great for
what I need it to do.

- Greg