Re: WELCOME to nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org

saiyuwa
Hello,

I downloaded the latest version of Nutch(0.9) and installed it. Everything went fine but the search. I crawled a site and ran the jsp application to find the HTTP Status 500 error.

The error pointed following line of search.jsp

<jsp:include page="<%= language + "/include/header.html"%>"/>

I changed it to following(escpaed the ") and the error was gone.

<jsp:include page="<%= language + \"/include/header.html\" %>"/>

I'm using Jdk 1.6, with Ubuntu(Hardy), Apache Tomcat 6.0.

Sincerely,
Dipesh

---------ERROR---------

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /search.jsp(151,22) Attribute value  language + "/include/header.html"  is quoted with " which must be escaped when used within the value
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:40)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:407)

Re:Re: WELCOME to nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org

paradisehit
because the /include/header.html is missed in the release, you can download it from other release.

在2008-10-11,dipesh <[hidden email]> 写道:
[...]

[广告] 金秋最关注楼盘-房不胜房