Re:Welcome Nick Knize to the PMC

Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)
Welcome Nick!
From: [hidden email] At: 01/09/19 15:12:38
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Welcome Nick Knize to the PMC

I am pleased to announce that Nick Knize has accepted the PMC's
invitation to join.

Welcome Nick!

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Nick Knize to the PMC

Shai Erera
Welcome!

Welcome Nick!

Lucene/Solr Search Committer (PMC), Developer, Author, Speaker

From: [hidden email] At: 01/09/19 15:12:38
To: [hidden email]

I am pleased to announce that Nick Knize has accepted the PMC's
invitation to join.

Welcome Nick!

--
Adrien

Lucene/Solr Search Committer (PMC), Developer, Author, Speaker
--

Nicholas Knize, Ph.D., GISP
Geospatial Software Guy  |  Elasticsearch